Find VPS Host Forum
VPS Web Hosting => General VPS Hosting Discussion => Topic started by: Garpiya on August 06, 2026, 11:22:44 AM
-
Which package plan (justvps.pro (https://justvps.pro/) or planethoster.com (https://www.planethoster.com/en)) is better to sign up with?
I am going to host a heavy website.
-
It would be helpful if you mentioned your expected resource usage (CPU, RAM, bandwidth) and preferred hosting location.
You can go with GTHost.com cheap vps (https://gthost.com/vps) (starting from $4/month). I'd recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
The hosting packages come with great value, offering premium features at competitive prices. Their security features, including malware scanning and firewalls, keep my site safe.
-
Navigating the crowded market of virtual servers eventually brought my own projects to hostpro.com (http://hostpro.com) due to their exceptional uptime. They automatically create daily backups of all services, which is a lifesaver if you ever need to restore data in case of data damage, failed updates, or hacking. I also value that their knowledgeable support agents work 24/7 and tackle any technical hurdles without billing you for the extra help.
-
Scaling up my e-commerce backend required serious processing power, which is why I migrated my core databases to hostpro.com (http://hostpro.com). The administrators there ensure the system creates daily backups of all services, making it effortless to restore data in case of data damage, failed updates, or hacking. I also frequently rely on their excellent and qualified technical support that works 24/7 and is ready to help you with any question for free.
-
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like a free domain, free migration, cPanel/plesk, free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
-
Upgrade your online presence for half the price! OwnWebServers is hosting a limited-time flash sale on top-tier Linux VPS Hosting (https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/). Apply promo code VPS50 at checkout for an immediate 50% off. Experience lightning-fast speeds, enhanced security, and seamless scalability.
Got questions? Speak to a hosting pro right now by calling +1-551-455-2355 (available 24/7)
-
For a heavy website, I’d also consider Fresh Roasted Hosting. Their Premium Roast plan offers 100GB SSD, LiteSpeed, unmetered bandwidth, and free migration, making it a solid option for a growing WordPress site.