Author Topic: Server Hosting package for affordable price?  (Read 1616 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Server Hosting package for affordable price?
« on: August 19, 2024, 04:56:09 AM »
Hey guys,
I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich Server Hosting:
1000 gbs of SSD space, 40000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Any info on Regvps.com server hosting? Is the price ok for their packages?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

m2host

• View Profile
Re: Server Hosting package for affordable price?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 12:56:11 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are reliable and affordable for all. We offer services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting and Dedicated hosting. It inludes services like 24/7 customer support, choices of operating system, cPanel and more. For more Information, please visit our website.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 09:51:29 AM »
Servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Their  stellar reputation is well deserved. My issue with receiving email was resolved in only a few minutes. Very satisfied new customer.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2024, 01:05:35 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2024, 02:36:01 AM »
Try this package: Server i7-6700 - $94/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 64GB, SSD 2 x 512GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.
This decent web host has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Give Regvps.com a try.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2024, 06:40:32 AM »
The techs at Regvps.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. Get extra 50GB HDD from $10/month. Additional IPs $2/month.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2024, 05:31:44 AM »
I've used several hosts in the past and Regvps.com has exceeded my expectations! The server uptime is great, customer support is pretty good, and prices are reasonable.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2024, 02:59:44 AM »
As a recent customer of Regvps.com I cannot recommend them more. Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.
Highly recommended and amazing value!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.