Author Topic: Servers in Brazil  (Read 5704 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
Servers in Brazil
« on: March 02, 2015, 05:53:45 AM »
 I believe that you will definitely help me to choose a right server for my needs. I have huge project - think Brazil server will be the best.
I've done google search and found Maxihost.com.br, but still not sure if I can rely on them.
Do you know anything about their servers? How is their uptime and speed? What other web hosts do you know?

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Servers in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 07:57:44 AM »
 I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 05:19:38 AM »
I host a couple of sites with Maxihost.com.br, and their support has been terrific.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 06:28:03 AM »
 As I see with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 04:57:05 AM »
 According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 06:45:48 AM »
Thanks for your assistance. Going to use Maxihost.com.br solutions which are truly quality and reliable. I love their stability and support level.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 09:57:58 AM »
Use servers from hostsailor.com.
They provide quality and well-balanced servers with high uptime and low prices.
Support is second to none.