Author Topic: cloud hosting for e-commerce  (Read 5884 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
cloud hosting for e-commerce
« on: October 15, 2015, 06:12:02 AM »
I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for e-shop.
I have found ViUX.com hosting deals. What do you think of them? What host is better from your points? Why?

Terners

• View Profile
Re: cloud hosting for e-commerce
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 05:34:44 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 07:45:24 AM »
If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.
I know that stratus4.com is a good place for hosting e-shops, I would like to say that it is reliable option to deal with.
Discount Code: S415OFF - 15% off of their VPS, Cloud, Shared Web Hosting, Remote Backups, cPanel DNS-Only and System Administration services.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 07:48:28 AM by Ferolli »
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 05:28:09 AM »
I can say you can trust ViUX.com services. They have cloud based solutions which gives high stability for reasonable price.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 05:24:36 AM »
I am very pleased with Viux.com dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. Therefore, the company I use had better be good because I recommend them to my valuable customers.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 05:58:02 AM »
 I know with ViUX.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.