Author Topic: Offering my services as a Linux server admin & site migration expert  (Read 971 times)

raz288

• View Profile
Hey Guys.
I've been a Linux server admin & website migration expert for the past 15 years, and I'm looking to expand my client base. I'm experienced with both Apache & Nginx. Ubuntu/Debian/Redhat based OS’s (such as Centos/RockyLinux) and with all of the common control panels (ISPConfig/Virtualmin/Webmin/Cpanel/Plesk/Vesta) as well as with making DNS modifications. The main things that I do include (but not limited) to the ones listed below:

* Setup new servers from scratch (with or without a control panel) incl manually installing the OS from IPMI if needed.

* Tweak servers for optimal performance, security & handling high-traffic

* Keep your server up to date by installing available OS/Security updates

* Troubleshoot email delivery issues

* Reset forgotten website passwords

* Perform email migration across different servers/providers (incl migrating all of the existing messages!)

* Migrate domains between registrars

* Install whatever software you need on the server, such as git/composer/additional PHP versions or extensions

* Setup Shadowsocks/Softether/OpenVPN if you’d like to use your server for personal Proxy/VPN

* Adjust firewall rules

* Make custom bash scripts for different purposes.

* Setup mariab/mysql/percona master>slave or master>master replication

* Add an extra server for increased uptime reliability in a multi-server or fail-safe scenario

* Setup automated backups (kept locally, on Amazon S3, or both)

* Malware detection & removal

* Setup/Renew free or paid SSL certificates, incl making your website fully SSL compliant if needed.

* Add various website redirection rules

* Migrate websites between different hosting providers and/or servers

* Migrate websites from old>new domain incl setting up redirects if needed.

* Make replicas of existing sites (staging sites) on subdomains for development purposes

* Troubleshoot websites that don’t load, showing white screen or errors

If you’d like to consult me or hire my services, please send me an email to raz@xy24.pw and we’ll discuss it. Thanks.