Author Topic: Offshore hosting for adult site?  (Read 5609 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Offshore hosting for adult site?
« on: April 20, 2015, 06:30:43 AM »
Well, I have a big Adult Web site with a considerable number of visitors. My webhost started to get on my nerves.
One of my friends recommended me to choose Offshore host located in NL. Do you think that warez-host.com will be a good sign for me?

Would like to hear some experts!
How is their pricing? Is it reliable company?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Offshore hosting for adult site?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 06:05:28 AM »
 I can say Webintellects.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 06:17:41 AM »
I have not been disappointed. Warez-host.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less. The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 03:24:28 AM »
 I'd like to say that 7Host.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 05:04:41 AM »
I have done a search on warez-host.com domain and found nice discounts:
Use the promo code XWH15S and receive 20% off for all new shared hosting packages with Annually purchases.
Use the promo code XWH15R and receive 20% off for all new reseller hosting packages with Quarterly, Semi-Annually and Annually purchases.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 07:38:10 PM »
The best hosting for adult sites is 4goodhosting.com. I started with them since 2010 - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my adult video site to their servers and was so impressed with their service. My adult site has been running 24 hours without any downtime. The speed is 4x more fast compare to the last host I have been with. When it comes to support, I always receive prompt replies. They are online 24 hours and these guys are helpful and professional. Try them today!

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 03:28:59 AM »
As for me 7Host.com is the best option for your needs. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is available 24/7!

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 04:19:00 AM »
 I can say 7Host.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with high uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.