Author Topic: help with server choice  (Read 5675 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
help with server choice
« on: April 15, 2015, 05:21:12 AM »
 Hello!
I'm interested in dedicated servers and consider Giga-RDP.in as an option
I have to say that I like prices.
What do you think about their services? Are they reliable enough?

buttony

• View Profile
Re: help with server choice
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 04:14:16 PM »
I will help you with this. You can use or rely on 4goodhosting.com. If you ask me about my experience,  I can say that I am 3 year happy customer. Their service is amazingly excellent. Their servers are very reliable compare to the leading hosts today. Plus, the pricing is reasonable and the customer service is 3x more fast when responding to my support requests. Go ahead and try them.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 06:25:41 AM »
I initially chose GlowHost.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 04:55:53 AM »
Seems with Giga-RDP.in everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 10:18:09 AM »
Servers from legionbox.com are supported well for 24 hours and they have high uptime and fully-redundant network.
With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own.  Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.  All domains created are equipped with full features of the  hosting plans.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 03:33:56 AM »
I would like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with warez-host.com web host. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
I like their features:
-Excellent Customer Service, very quick response times day and night
Netherlands Dedicated Servers
Sweden Dedicated Servers
Offshore Hosting
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 03:42:02 AM »
    I believe you need to look for reviews on their solutions. I can say Giga-RDP.in is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 04:32:15 AM »
 I recommend you to deal with Giga-RDP.in hosting services for sure. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 05:27:36 AM »
Going to use Giga-RDP.in server solutions. I really love their affordable pricing, helpful staff and featured plans.