Author Topic: Webhost.pro reviews or feedbacks?  (Read 5863 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Webhost.pro reviews or feedbacks?
« on: April 30, 2015, 05:03:53 AM »
I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by Webhost.pro web hosting provider.
Thinking to host a blog with them. Do they offer any discounts?
How stable and reliable are they?
Any reviews?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: Webhost.pro reviews or feedbacks?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 07:24:58 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on their services? I know that Webhost.pro is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 08:01:17 AM »
As I know webhost.pro is one of the best hosting provider and you should try them to meet all your needs.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 05:15:56 AM »
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing. Webhost.pro also offer nice discount: Use the code "spring20" - get 20% off the price on all plans except dedicated servers.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 05:03:17 AM »
As an alternative I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 02:56:49 AM »
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by webhost.pro. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
Bottom line:
- Excellent stability for a site once it's up
- Excellent customer service
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 05:02:00 AM »
    I'd like to say that cddhosting.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 06:46:11 AM »
Webhost.pro customer service is great. Tickets are always answered professionally The space and bandwidth they provided are great and worth the price. The price is great as well and so far i did not suffer any security or reliability issues.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 03:18:39 AM »
  I know that with cddhosting.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.