Author Topic: Best offshore VPS hosting provider you know?  (Read 4490 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Best offshore VPS hosting provider you know?
« on: August 09, 2016, 06:07:16 AM »
I want to make a notion of the market regarding the best places where I can get offshore VPS hosting plans.
I can pay only via Bitcoin. What are your views on these offshore web hosts:
 - Superbithost.com?
 - Libertyvps.net?

I would like to order Linux vps with 35 gbs of disk space, 1 gb of ram and over 1 tb of bandwidth. What host would you choose? And why?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Best offshore VPS hosting provider you know?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 05:58:43 AM »
I have been with superbithost.com for a while now and have to say their reliability is great... and their vps offshore package is awesome.
I am now paying less money for 3 domains and have lots of room to spare. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 03:44:06 AM »
 I'd suggest you to use servers from Exmasters.com.
These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 05:28:12 AM »
Superbithost.com would be a good option where you can get offshore VPS hosting plans. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 03:59:09 AM »
I like the price for Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting solutions. Their network uptime is perfect.
SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Always reliable service and personal support. Would highly recommend to any potential customers.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 06:44:14 AM »
Moved to warez-host.com after poor service with my previous web host.

Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. Their VPS plans in Netherlands are very affordable.
As for the speed connection, it is really fast. I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.