Author Topic: What hosts can you suggest me to look at?  (Read 7097 times)

Aprilpan

• View Profile
What hosts can you suggest me to look at?
« on: October 19, 2015, 03:08:29 AM »

I am in need of Xeon 2.4Ghz dedicated server hosting solution.
2GB DDR3 - RAM, 500 GB - HARD DISK
2000GB - Bandwidth
One of my friends suggested me pinellashosting.com - Do you know them?

Will you help me guys? just recomment by my friends from vpb. any other advice.

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: What hosts can you suggest me to look at?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 06:52:28 AM »
Not sure about them, but still recommend you to deal with time-tested and trusted ones like Stratus4.com
Their servers are fast and stable. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 04:22:51 PM »
I agree, I am not sure about them. I suggest you to look at hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience, they are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support. Not only is their support is proffesional and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with. The support tickets was responded in few minutes often with full solution. I am very happy and satisfied customer.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 04:55:33 AM »
I know HostingSource hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 06:05:45 AM »
As I see Aspnix.com is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 07:59:30 AM »
In terms of buying a dedicated server, use services from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com.
They provide a secure hosting environment for your individual or business requirements with flexible levels of management and monitoring of your critical applications.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 06:01:24 AM »
Check out http://pirateshosting.net/ - they offer a widen range of dedicated servers at good rates.
The reason for my recommendation is that it gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 04:04:48 AM »
  I suggest you to have more reliable options. Check out provisionhost.com packages as an alternative. They are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features at a fantastic price.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 05:40:45 AM »
 I know with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 08:31:36 AM »
QHoster.com and dedicated-servers-top.hosting provide servers which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters with specific needs.
Their servers were engineered from the ground up to provide an ultra-stable platform for your web applications.
Prices are competitive.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2015, 06:14:50 AM »
I would like to sincerely thank the guys from Rareservers.com for the excellent service they provide.
Especially their support team helped me with all the issues I faced. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 05:54:25 AM »
I have noticed ViUX.com services are perfectly suitable for your demands. They are offering all needed features for affordable pricing.