Author Topic: warez-host.com vps solutions  (Read 6575 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
warez-host.com vps solutions
« on: November 09, 2015, 07:16:05 AM »
 Hello guys! Please suggest webhosting provider with quality vps solutions.
I need 1GB RAM, 50 GB Space and 800GB Traffic. Also I need support which will have skills how to manage servers and will do it quickly. What can you say about warez-host.com? What hosts can you recommend?

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: warez-host.com vps solutions
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 07:45:10 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from solvps.com and kvchosting.com, they have solid servers which are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Support is online for 24 hours.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 07:50:17 AM »
Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! warez-host.com is the host you can rely on in any situation.
When speaking on the phone to a warez-host rep., it's a comfortable conversation. The control panel works very well.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 06:32:42 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I see Aspnix.com is a perfect place to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 08:57:44 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from QHoster.com.
Servers are in many locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
Prices are low and plans are full-featured. Support is second to none.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 06:24:48 AM »
Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.
My site it ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer. I'd recommend warez-host.com. They offer nice hosting:
·         Sweden VPS
·         Russia VPS
·         Luxembourg VPS
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 03:42:40 AM »
  As I have noticed VPSGet.com may be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2015, 02:33:12 AM »
Use the promo code XWH15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
Think that it will be useful info for other webmasters regarding Warez-host.com reliability. I've been using their services since March, 2015 - everything has been working great.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 03:21:48 AM »
I see that with hosting from VPSGet.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 05:38:33 AM »
Use the promo code XWH15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
I have tried other hosting companies, but warez-host.com is just better in every way. reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 05:21:56 PM »
My preferable option to get web hosting service is 4Goodhosting.com. They are trusted host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions based on my experience. Their pricing is reasonable and support is exceptional. They are truly online 24 hours and responding fast. Faster than other hosting I have tried. Servers are running perfect without any glitch. Go ahead and give them a try.