Author Topic: The best server provider in Europe...  (Read 3369 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
The best server provider in Europe...
« on: October 06, 2020, 12:37:02 PM »
Hostround.com and legionbox.com servers are considered to be the best server providers in Europe, so what do you think of these hosts?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider in Europe...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 02:57:58 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?
What’s your hosting budget?

In the 8 months I've used hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 12:26:23 PM »
It seems to me the beast EU servers providers are: hostround.com and hosting.uk.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 05:27:55 AM »
One thing I must say about QHoster.com is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 03:18:24 AM »
Both are good server hosting providers, but while selecting the best one I think you should be very careful.
Consider some important things like security, support and reliability. Try to go with the most affordable and reliable server hosting provider.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 01:17:22 AM »
Compared to the others, centohost.com gives more bang for the buck in their different hosting packages. Other web hosts limit how many domains you can use and then give you a great amount of bandwidth...
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 03:45:52 AM »
Nice dedicated servers offered by Bullten.com professionals. Fantastic, great help, i have just joined and love the level of customer service you guys provide already, will recommend this host to everyone i know and come across :)
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs