Author Topic: US Web Hosting service is reuquired  (Read 5960 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
US Web Hosting service is reuquired
« on: April 14, 2015, 03:08:38 AM »
I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that glowhost.com and qualityhostonline.com have servers in US and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on these hosting providers.

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: US Web Hosting service is reuquired
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 05:48:24 AM »
   Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that thcservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, you can use bitcoins as payment option for sure.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 02:52:33 AM »
Qualityhostonline.com is reliable one. Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

Use Promo Code “50-Off” to get 50% OFF your first invoice.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 05:19:02 AM »
 I find thcservers.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 08:58:13 AM »
A2hosting.com and iFastNet.com are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters in the IT world.
Plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
Their  support technicians deal with urgent problems within 2 hours.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 09:59:17 PM »
How about alternative hosting which is 4Goodhosting.com. This is a decent Canadian hosting. I've used them for more than a year and all I can say is marvelous. Their servers are very fast and always up and running. The pricing is competitive. The best part about them is the fast and responsive customer support. My support questions are immediately addressed. My sites are running 24/7 without any issues. Contact them today and be one of the happy customers.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 06:16:34 AM »
I host two different sites with Jumpline.com. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.
https://www.facebook.com/jumpline - Join them via facebook.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 05:28:26 AM »
I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 05:44:45 AM »
 I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.