Author Topic: host with 24/7 support  (Read 6712 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
host with 24/7 support
« on: January 14, 2015, 04:23:52 AM »
 I'm looking for a cheap web hosting with 24/7 customer support. What TRUE hosting review web sites do you know?
From all the hosts I have come across I have noticed offers from jnhosting.com. What do you know about them? Any info please?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: host with 24/7 support
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 04:50:50 AM »
IMHo, the comparison is a good way to choose the right web host for your needs.
You can rely on hostforweb.com team. I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Awesome company! Great to work with.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 04:18:58 AM »
  Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge with hosting from jnhosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 03:53:43 AM »
Well, jumpline.com have provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
It is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Staelephant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 07:05:58 AM »
Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 08:32:28 AM »
Use a hosting services from venetx.com.
Hot25% is their 25% off.
Their support is always ready to help.
Plans are full of useful resources.

IWSNetworks

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 08:42:52 AM »
Well, HostPlay.Com provides reliable hosting solutions for you
Please contact sales@hostplay.com to achieve some big discounts

Thanks,

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 01:00:38 PM »
When it comes to hosting with 24/7 support, I will always recommend 4goodhosting.com. I've been with this host and I can say that support has been always online 24 hours and the responses are amazingly fast. Servers are very reliable without any problems. Pricing is very affordable. No complaints so far, and I recommend this company to anyone. Go ahead and try them today.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 04:49:42 AM »
  From the personal experience I recommend to rely on jnhosting.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.