Author Topic: quality and reliable dedicated server hosting is needed  (Read 4958 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
quality and reliable dedicated server hosting is needed
« on: October 15, 2015, 08:28:18 AM »
If you have to opt for the best dedicated server hosting, which host would you sign up with - wmd.hosting and legionbox.com?
I appreciate any input.
Thanks. 

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: quality and reliable dedicated server hosting is needed
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 06:53:26 AM »
I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.
The one reliable free service I know is findmeaserver.com - their team will help you to choose the right dedicated server host.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 06:34:02 AM »
  I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 04:58:59 AM »
Think that you will not regret having looked at PiratesHosting.net: https://www.pirateshosting.net/dedicated-servers/
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 03:08:05 AM »
 My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Exmasters.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 02:59:32 AM »
 I suggest to try Giga-RDP.ca. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 02:59:34 AM »
   Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.ca will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.