Author Topic: VPS account - which one is more attarctive?  (Read 3455 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS account - which one is more attarctive?
« on: December 11, 2015, 08:02:03 AM »
VPS deals from kvchosting.com and hostsailor.com are low cost and have a lot of useful resources to run web sites with, so which host would you stick to and why? 

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: VPS account - which one is more attarctive?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 05:53:36 AM »
The advantage of being hosted with Kvchosting.com is that I have not seen my site down since long time.. thanks to their skillful team.
It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 05:57:03 AM »
  My preferable option to get VPS hosting solutions is JVMHost.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, use coupon JAVA-VPS-20D to get 20% off!

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 05:42:42 AM »
 I have noticed Aspnix.com would be best option to get virtual server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 06:31:34 AM »
 According to my experience JVMHost.com is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable