Author Topic: Virtual server in Brazil  (Read 7325 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
Virtual server in Brazil
« on: January 28, 2014, 06:48:05 AM »
Looking for good Brazilian hosting provider.
What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
I have seen nice cloud plans provided by Maxihost.com.br.
Budget is around $60/mo for 1GB RAM and 15GB HDD.
What host would be better to deal with them?

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: Virtual server in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 06:34:07 AM »
According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 03:24:11 AM »
I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. I've done research and see that Maxihost.com.br is trustworthy company. They have attractive deals and powerful server solutions, just give them a chance.

ammadkey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 01:55:06 AM »
They are providing Incentive VPS/SEEDbox with payment.Kindly view and ask them for more queries.

https://www.facebook.com/Incentive.Hosting

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 06:32:39 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Maxihost.com.br services. They have fast stable servers, polite support and great protection.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 04:28:07 AM »
Thanks for your replies! Now I am sure that Maxihost is offering trustworthy services. They have skilled helpful tech staff and stable network.

EstherMclaughlin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2024, 03:56:48 AM »
If you are looking for a virtual server in Brazil, $60 for 1GB RAM and 15 GB HDD seems quite high. I recommend considering DedicatedCore.com as an alternative. Currently, I'm using DedicatedCore.com VPS with 2 Core CPU, 2 GB RAM, and 70 GB NVME storage for just $8.99 per month. This plan offers significantly more value for a much lower cost, and the performance has been excellent.

Although DedicatedCore.com servers are based in the USA, they offer peak performance and reliability, making them suitable for hosting clients worldwide. The combination of higher specifications, lower cost, and global accessibility makes DedicatedCore.com a better choice for your hosting needs.