Author Topic: shared hosting from the decent host  (Read 6004 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
shared hosting from the decent host
« on: November 03, 2015, 08:52:22 AM »
Comparing hosting services from a2hosting.com and keenweb.co.uk, which host seems more attractive for you?
I appreciate any input.
Thanks!

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: shared hosting from the decent host
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 06:14:33 AM »
Think that It will be reasonable if you tell us more requirements. What are your views on DemonTech.net?
I believe that they will meet your needs in terms of speed connectivity and network uptime.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 03:55:14 PM »
I don't have any idea about them. I'd like you to sign up with 4Goodhosting.com. Based on my experience, their servers are very reliable. Support is 24 hours active and pricing is reasonable. The help they gave me when I was first starting to build my wordpress blog was fantastic, I was pleasantly surprised to reach someone late at night who not only was easy to understand, but responding in few minutes often with full solution.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 03:19:07 AM »
 I'd say aicheapwebhosting.com is perfect option to get affordable hosting. You will get stable fast servers and skilled staff.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 06:09:14 AM »
I like http://downtownhost.com/ hosting. If you do things the way you're supposed to, you'll have a response very quickly and usually the problem is fixed within minutes of that. Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 04:03:13 AM »
There are no better option then aicheapwebhosting.com in terms of obtaining quality hosting best suitable for any webmasters demand, just give them a try.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 04:03:30 AM »
  You can rely on aicheapwebhosting.com wordpress hosting solutions. Their uptime is high and servers are solid. You can contact support anytime and receive fast reply.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 05:15:03 AM »
==> http://hostdepot.com/ - this is the best recommendation. Their website hosting solutions are full of useful features.
Here is your new coupon code for 50% off at time of order for most hosting and email products: WML35M1HRC
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 07:09:39 AM »
 According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is the perfect host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 05:30:24 AM »
=> http://jhplatinum.com/
Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting company.
They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.