Author Topic: Cloud Servers  (Read 5566 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
Cloud Servers
« on: July 07, 2015, 06:58:26 AM »
Looking for reliable cloud server hosting provider with stable network and best performance hardware. What can you say about Glowhost.com services? Any experience with their customer service?

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: Cloud Servers
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 07:19:58 AM »
Webhost.pro and serverlogix.com servers can be suitable for all your needs.
Servers have high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Plans are full of useful resources to run websites successfully.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 05:56:39 AM »
I believe you should have more reliable names. I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 04:24:24 AM »
Hostsailor.com and A2hosting.com servers are well-balanced and network is fully-redundant. Prices are competitive. And their plans contain a lot of useful resources to run websites smoothly and profitable. 

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 05:11:13 AM »
I've found GlowHost.com support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues. Their uptime is very good.

They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 05:45:00 AM »
    I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be good to get cloud solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 04:23:04 AM »
   Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 06:12:40 AM »
I've been with GlowHost.com for over a year now and I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever. I cant say about prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 05:52:04 AM »
 Now I am sure in reliability of ViUX.com services. I love their uptime, skilled support and their fast replies. Thanks for assistance with my choice.