Author Topic: vps hosting is needed.  (Read 1002 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
vps hosting is needed.
« on: May 30, 2024, 01:05:05 AM »
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $40 or below per month.
80GB SSD, 8gbs ram. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about ZipServers.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 01:16:41 AM by Cherisk »
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
Re: vps hosting is needed.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2024, 01:41:56 PM »
VPS hosting plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them  to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

cookieclickeraz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2024, 01:46:01 AM »
An intriguing discussion might be priced at comment. I do think you should write much more about this topic, it will not often be a taboo subject but generally, folks are insufficient to speak on such topics. To another. Cheers  cookie clicker

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2024, 04:48:44 AM »
Looking for the perfect VPS solution for hosting resellers? Our VPS hosting offers everything you need, including:

• Intel Xeon Processors: We only use Intel Xeon processors in our VPS server nodes, these provide class-leading performance helping ensure your server never skips a beat.
  • Full Root Level Access: Take full control of your VPS and manage as you see fit. With root access, there are no limits to what you can do with your VPS.
  • SSD Storage: Every server includes high performance, low latency, enterprise class NVMe SSD storage as standard.
  • Control Panel Options: Choose from cPanel/WHM or Plesk.

For your requirements, EUKhost stands out as a solid choice, offering VPS hosting that gives you professional, 24x7 support, superior performance and reliability, backed by a host with over two decades of experience - all from only £15.54/mo!

https://www.eukhost.com/vps-hosting
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2024, 11:26:55 AM »
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $40 or below per month.
80GB SSD, 8gbs ram. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about ZipServers.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2024, 04:35:00 AM »
You can trust NetShop-isp.com.cy vps hosting. This time, they were able to go beyond what I reported to him, and fix issues I didn't even know about before he mentioned them to me.
They even went as far as to rebuild the modules needed for my script to be 100% positive the issue wasn't server-side only. In the end, we learned that many of the issues were related to permissions.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome