Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 2413 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: July 30, 2024, 11:35:51 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and surfhosting.co are enticing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2024, 07:58:32 AM »
Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview..
It's all about being at the right place at the right time. Just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

Prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
My favorite is Hostnamaste.com - The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top and also offers some entrancing specials from time to time.
Like their budget dedicated server options.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2024, 12:21:26 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2024, 11:16:08 AM »
Use servers from the companies which are proven to be the best in delivering hosting servers: hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com.
They have been a dream to work with. Their product and support are outstanding. Working with their team is always a great experience. They have solved every issue I have encountered and, at times, I believe they have provided me service beyond what is within their scope to provide.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2024, 12:23:41 PM »
OwnWebServers is a top cloud hosting provider offering diverse services such as computing, storage, networking, databases, and machine learning. It's an excellent choice for businesses of any size, from small startups to large enterprises, thanks to its high availability, scalability, security, and outstanding customer support. Enjoy an instant 50% discount on all VPS hosting plans with the code VPS50. Hurry, as this is a limited-time offer!

Features include:

- Wide range of services
- High availability
- Scalability
- Security
- Excellent customer support

Grab the best deal here: https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2024, 04:24:44 AM »
A dedicated server is necessary for those who need a high-power multi-core processor and large hard disks and RAM.

I have several hosting plans from Regvps.com web host. Just amazing dedicated server hosting service at a very sensible price!
The bare metal server comes with 100Mbps public and private network uplinks, and you have the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade that connection based on your workloads.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2024, 03:01:00 PM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2024, 04:47:12 AM »
To compete in the market, most web hosting providers are already offering affordable website hosting plans.
One can right away find quality affordable website hosting plans or packages on the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Would like to add that DigitalServer is very professional web host with really stable Mexico dedicated hosting.
Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2024, 04:39:01 AM »
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

My server is very quick. I highly recommend Greenhost.cloud dedicated packages.
Here is the one I like the most: Intel Xeon-E 2288G – 8c/16t, Memory 32 GB (DDR4), Storage 2X500GB NVME, Unmetered - €104.99/mo.
Easy to use, friendly interface + fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2024, 02:46:19 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.
Like GTHost.com USA servers. Try this package: E5-2650v2, 64GB, 2x480GB SSD, 500M Unmetered starting at $99.
Choose your ideal options for storage, bandwidth, server location and other key features then choose your payment method and your server will be just minutes away from helping you get the best in reliable website performance.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2024, 07:11:04 AM »
hostpro.com is one of the hosting providers you should consider if you are looking for a good service for your websites or projects. They offer great value for money and their servers are known for their stability and speed. I especially like their technical support, which is available 24/7. This is a big plus because you can get help even in unforeseen situations. Their services are very flexible, so you can choose exactly what is right for your project without being forced to buy additional options. They also offer regular hardware updates, which ensures that their services are up-to-date and reliable. In general, they have never let me down, so this is a good option for starting cooperation.