Author Topic: planethoster.com vs swisslayer.com  (Read 2348 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
planethoster.com vs swisslayer.com
« on: July 24, 2024, 01:47:53 PM »
Comparing servers from planethoster.com and swisslayer.com, which way should I go and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: planethoster.com vs swisslayer.com
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2024, 12:08:45 AM »
Happy with Swisslayer.com DMCA-free streaming servers. They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.
Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 10:32:48 AM »
If you need a reliable VPS hosting, I can recommend you to consider hostpro.com. They offer various plans that use Intel or Ryzen processors, as well as SSD/NVMe drives, which significantly improves performance. Their technical support is especially worth noting, as it works 24/7. This is a big plus because you can get help at any time of the day. Overall, this is a great option for those looking for a balance between price and quality.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2024, 10:00:31 AM »
OwnWebServers' Fully Managed Dedicated Server Hosting in the USA provides an unparalleled hosting experience with maximum control, security, and performance. This service offers high-performance dedicated servers equipped with the latest hardware, ensuring your website or application runs smoothly and efficiently. Get Instant 55% OFF AMD Dedicated Servers - Promo Code EASTER55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2024, 07:21:28 AM »
I've been with swisslayer.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2024, 04:01:28 AM »
I now host three websites with Swisslayer.com after transferring everything I own to them from other hosts (another process that was easy with plenty of help on hand), and I see no reason why I would ever leave them. Each of the virtual private servers has the latest Intel Xeon processors, terabytes of NVMe SSD storage, and 512 GB RAM. Now recommend them to anyone who ever asks for web hosting and will continue to do so.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2024, 02:17:44 PM »
Accounts from surfhosting.co and allwebhost.com are worth trying. Super friendly customer service, affordable pricing and superb uptime.
COMPLETE confidence in their tech staffing, network hardware, products and platforms.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2024, 04:45:13 AM »
Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success.
You'd better also check GTHost.com Toronto servers. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2024, 01:38:34 AM »
Well, SwissLayer.com is pretty reliable from what I've seen. The account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad. The support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2024, 12:55:07 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are reliable and affordable for all. We offer services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting and Dedicated hosting. It inludes services like 24/7 customer support, choices of operating system, cPanel and more. For more Information, please visit our website.

Vargyla

• Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2024, 11:41:39 AM »
доволі цікаво почитати було

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2024, 12:34:42 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.