Author Topic: Cheap VPS plans in South Africa?  (Read 5475 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Cheap VPS plans in South Africa?
« on: October 23, 2014, 05:25:13 AM »
I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering VPS hosting plans in South Africa.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found VPSnine.com - any info on them please?
I need about 30 gbs of space and 400 gbs of bandwidth. What host is better from your points? Why?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS plans in South Africa?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 04:17:50 AM »
I think you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. According to my research hosthongkong.net is providing reliable offers with great uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 05:43:35 AM »
Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders. I am really happy to have found this great hosting service. After you sign up with VPSnine.com, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.

I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 04:47:07 AM »
I have noticed supremeservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 03:36:30 AM »
 I suggest you to rely on supremeservers.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 03:15:28 AM »
 I recommend you to try Maxihost.com.br hosting solutions for sure! Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.