Author Topic: VPS hosting with helpful customer support (Skrill payment)?  (Read 6815 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
VPS hosting with helpful customer support (Skrill payment)?
« on: November 17, 2014, 07:16:25 AM »
I'd like to know all the reliable hosts providing VPS hosting solutions (along with Skrill payment) with best uptime.
Need experienced provider, knowledgeable high available support via ticket and phone and moderate price.
Found attractive offers from QHoster.com, their pricing looks reasonable.
What can you say about their services? What host is better from your points?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting with helpful customer support (Skrill payment)?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 03:55:04 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that AJKservers.co.uk will be really great to get server solutions. The pricing is low and servers are solid.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 07:12:23 AM »
I've done a search on QHoster.com and found nice hosting review about their services.

You can pay via 90 payment methods including Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 04:38:31 AM »
I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say supremeservers.com will meet any webmasters demand with their affordable featured solutions and available support team, you can use them for sure!

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 07:15:29 AM »
Read QHoster.com customer hosting reviews: http://www.search4host.net/reviews/qhoster

All I can say this decent offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
PAYMENTS accepted: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 03:59:44 PM »
I am 100% sure that 4goodhosting had the most helpful and super fast support. Their support has been very helpful to my requests and needs. They will respond immediately when you need them. They offer excellent hosting solutions. Uptime is excellent. I am very satisfied. I have had no problems using their service. I highly recommend them for you.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 07:24:40 AM »
Seems you will need more reliable options to make a proper choice. Check for offers from Aspnix.com which solutions are reliable and time-tested. You will get high uptime, skilled support and reasonable deals.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 08:04:12 AM »
I have been with QHoster.com for about 5 months now and am still extremely pleased with their service. I've ordered VPS. Very stable servers work, amazing support. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.

The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2014, 05:51:53 AM »
QHoster.com vps solutions are best option for any webmaster. You will get featured stable plans for low prices. Support is always available.