Author Topic: SSD VPS hosting with 99.9% uptime?  (Read 6624 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
SSD VPS hosting with 99.9% uptime?
« on: November 18, 2014, 06:04:32 AM »
I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using SSD VPS hosting solution.
I came across Kvchosting.com and found out that they offer SSD VPS hosting solutions.
Can you tell me what you think about their SSD plan?

Have you ever used it before?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

buttony

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS hosting with 99.9% uptime?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 03:35:08 AM »
Sorry I never heard about them.  I can say 4goodhosting.com is the host you've been looking for. Servers are stable and reliable. I've been with them for almost a year now and I never experience any downtime yet, server loads fast and the support has been exceptional. I really like the reasonable pricing they offer. Highly recommended host.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 05:30:41 AM »
I think you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. According to my experience with ssd vps from supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 06:15:21 AM »
I have been using Kvchosting.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.

Use THE CODE turkey14 -  gives 20% OFF on their SSD VPS and other services (expires 2nd, December)
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 07:02:03 AM »
    As I know Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 07:31:26 AM »
Can also recommend Hostforweb.com and their ssd vps hosting deals  8) 8) 8). The benefits of VPS's are outstanding, however the two that are key and highly promising are both freedom and expandability.
The code AUTUMN30 gives 30% off the price. Speeds are great and everything just works.
Highly recommended!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 06:51:54 AM »
 You will be pleased dealing with supremeservers.com. They are experienced trustworthy company with powerful servers are helpful support.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 04:53:56 AM »
I am particularly impressed with Kvchosting.com support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 04:50:44 AM »
    I recommend you to rely on supremeservers.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.