Author Topic: Server choosing  (Read 6720 times)

Terners

• View Profile
Server choosing
« on: November 19, 2014, 03:33:59 AM »
Hello there! Which dedicated servers is better to buy - from hosting022.com or Zeropid.com?
Compare these hosts please and tell me which one would you choose.
Thanks in advance.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Server choosing
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 07:08:52 AM »
I can say that Hostforweb.com is reliable and good customer service company. they were very responsive about setting up the site. shell access and access to standard unix tools is great. software selection is amazing.

Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 01:42:58 PM »
If you ask me, I will go to 4goodhosting.com. I was impressed by their reasonable web hosting. When I need support, it is fast and takes care of the issue with without any hesitation. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately. The servers are always reliable without any downtime. Just try them.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 06:47:54 AM »
   If you are in search of reliable fast server hosting provider check for offers from Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 05:35:40 AM »
Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose HostingSource.com servers (they are offering Double ram, storage and bandwidth special).
No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it!
I love the support, and have been and will continue using them for a long term.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 06:43:14 AM »
 I have noticed hosting022.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 04:51:51 AM »
You will be pleased using hostdepot.com as their dedicated hosting packages look really good in all terms.
I've dealt with their billing department, administration, sales and support, and all of them are very friendly, and understand your situation while providing quick solutions or feedback.
I will be continuing to use their service in hosting my various sites.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 03:20:48 AM »
    I'd like to say that hosting022.com would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 05:17:18 AM »
It would be ok if you choose glowhost.com servers. I know they have been providing hosting services in US since 2002. Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends.
Yep, I'm pleased and satisfied.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.