Author Topic: viux hosting for wordpress  (Read 6102 times)

Terners

• View Profile
viux hosting for wordpress
« on: November 19, 2014, 04:01:35 AM »
I have been looking for reliable wordpress hosting and have found offers from ViUX.com. They are delivering attractive deals powered by parallels solutions. What do you know about their services and support?

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: viux hosting for wordpress
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 06:03:48 AM »
  Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge ViUX.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 03:55:31 AM »
    I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 05:42:36 AM »
I never heard about your host my friend. 4goodhosting.com can be great option for your needs. Their hosting packages are rich. Cpanel is easy to use with a lots of CMS like wordpress. Servers are very fast and solid. This can be fit for your wordpress hosting. They have unbelievably fast support. Not only is their uptime perfect they really have helpful staff who are willing to assist me anytime. I am very happy with the performance. Just give them a try.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 04:55:50 AM »
 According to my knowledge ViUX.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 04:08:54 AM »
I see ViUX.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Thanks for your replies!

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 03:54:43 AM »
The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in a month or so), but that is common.
I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then viux.com is the way to go.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.