Author Topic: VPS for Java Projects  (Read 4986 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
VPS for Java Projects
« on: November 25, 2014, 04:01:39 AM »
 Greetings! After research of hosting offers suitable for my java project I have found interesting deals provided by JVMHost.com. They provide all needed features and available support. However I am not really sure if I can trust them. Does anyone could assist me considering their reliability?

buttony

• View Profile
Re: VPS for Java Projects
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 06:39:41 PM »
Nope I never heard about your host. I have a VPS account with 4goodhosting.com. Pricing is excellent and everything was perfect since I signed up with them. Their customer support agents are courteous and prompt. Their servers are very reliable and so far, I never had any outages. This is the host you can rely on.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 10:10:31 AM »
Hostsailor.com is a trustworthy host which is able to meet all your needs, the OP.
Prices are low and servers have no glitches.
There is no downtime on them.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 06:11:37 AM »
 You can rely on jvmhost.com services which are provided by professional staff for low prices. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 04:20:48 AM »
To know more about hosts reliability you should look for customer reviews on their services. According to my research JVMHost.com is the best java host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support, you can use coupon JVM30DAN to get 30% OFF.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 05:23:06 AM »
 As I see JVMHost.com is a perfect place for obtaining java hosting solutions.Going to use them, thanks for assisting to make a choice.