Author Topic: offshore hosting  (Read 6298 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
offshore hosting
« on: December 29, 2014, 06:10:12 AM »
 So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found warez-host.com offering offshore hosting, but know nothing about them.
They have servers in Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?
What can you recommend me to do?

Terners

• View Profile
Re: offshore hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 06:26:36 AM »
   You should go with Aspnix.com hosting. They have high reputation and powerful servers, do not hesitate to contact them directly for more details.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 01:02:03 PM »
I prefer to use offshore hosting service provided by 4goodhosting.com. Their service is one of the reliable I've ever experienced and support service has been very fast and helpful. Every support tickets was quickly responded by their professional staff and everything was great. I like their reasonable pricing as well. My sites was hosted since 2011 and so far everything is still great. Just give them a try.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 03:54:14 AM »
If you need vps, warez-host.com is offering nice discount: 15% off ALL New Virtual Private Servers! - promo code XWH15V - Offer valid until January 31, 2015
They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
I can proudly say I am hosted by them!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 03:03:21 AM »
My suggestion is to use 7Host.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 05:58:49 AM »
  I have noticed Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.