Author Topic: good hosting account  (Read 6630 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
good hosting account
« on: April 15, 2016, 04:20:46 AM »
 I want to make a notion on the most reliable hosting providers offering hosting accounts mainly in South African Region.
Having done a search I found SiveHost.com - they both look to be good according to my budget.
What can you say about their services?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: good hosting account
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 02:51:52 AM »
To know more about hots you should look for customer reviews on them. I heard lots of positive feedbacks on SiveHost.com fast servers. Their plans are featured and low-cost. Stability is outstanding.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 09:22:27 AM »
Think of using hosting services from ifastnet.com or veeble.org, they are resourceful enough to sign up with them putting no further questions.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 07:04:10 AM »
Sorry but I have no personal experience with that host. I'd like you to check out hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. If you ask me, my experience with them is nothing but 100% positive. Servers are very solid and reliable. Uptime is perfect and runs efficiently. Support is 24 hours active and responds in minutes and not hours. Every conversation is clear and they are professionals. Just give them a try.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 08:20:45 AM »
Im looking for a Good VPS hosting with affordable price?
Price can be range from 10 to 30 each month.

Suggest me some VPS hosting providers that you are using or used before and having good rates for it.

Thanks in advanced

You can get nice VPS hosting accounts at stratus4.com - Use 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
I love the support, and have been and will continue using them for a long term.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 06:18:35 AM »
I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 08:37:58 AM »
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com as they are able to satisfy all your needs.
They are very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!
Plans are full-featured and uptime is high.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 07:20:52 AM »
Happy using Dailyrazor.com web hosting service. Uptime is perfect.
It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
I especially love their support.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 04:33:23 AM »
According to my experience I can only say about SiveHost.com the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. The claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

srakaklan

• View Profile
    • Offtopic
Offtopic
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2022, 07:59:42 AM »

шахта обменник
<a href="https://mlne-exchanges.com/">
шахта обменник сайт</a>
шахта обменник официальный сайт обменник <a href="https://mlne-exchanges.com/">шахта официальный сайт обменник</a>