Author Topic: need a cheap server for heavy websites  (Read 5533 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
need a cheap server for heavy websites
« on: May 24, 2016, 08:12:56 AM »
Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and hosting-marketers.com, which one would you sign up with for running heavy websites?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: need a cheap server for heavy websites
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 07:15:16 AM »
It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

I know that hostplay.com is a good place where you can get Netherlands Servers at good rates.
My websites are always online and my visitors & I are happy with the speed connectivity.
Hope my review will be useful for you, guys, when choosing a reliable host.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 03:11:49 AM »
 I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be great option to buy fast server solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 06:20:51 AM »
 I know that with provisionhost.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 05:39:47 AM »
 As an alternative option I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 04:53:04 AM »
According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2022, 09:56:25 AM »
KVChosting.net provides cheap and reliable servers which are good for the web masters with a modest budget.
The quality of service after joining them has been good. I get response within 30 minutes of my mail, issue are resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for my needs and nothing is more important. I highly recommend this host. Five stars.