Author Topic: Where can I find a complete vps solution for hosting reseller?  (Read 17068 times)

holly halston

• View Profile
Where can I find a complete vps solution for hosting reseller?
« on: February 26, 2015, 11:29:04 PM »
Hello Friends!
Where can I find a complete vps solution for hosting reseller that let me create sub reseller accounts, and offer billing, enom and other tools needed to work hosting service properly?

netgremlin

• View Profile
    • NetGremlin PREMIUM Web Hosting Solutions
Re: Where can I find a complete vps solution for hosting reseller?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 11:50:48 AM »
Hi,
It all depends on what location you want the servers and also the amount of clients you have..
and also budget.
There are many hosting providers out there that will fit your needs whether managed or un-managed.
https://netgremlin.com VPS and Shared Hosting !

easyweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 07:56:00 AM »
Hi Holly
Are you talking about being a Master Reseller?

radwebhosting

• View Profile
    • Rad Web Hosting | Hosting, VPS, & Dedicated Servers
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 02:39:43 AM »
You may want to look into getting your own dedicated server. Most providers offer licensing, such as WHMCS and SolusVM to get your VPS business off the ground.

Alonzosdor

• View Profile
Where can I find a complete vps solution for hosting reseller
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 03:54:24 PM »
Hello guys

I am starting a new website can you guys plz tell me, which hosting will be good for me. My plan is to drive 10,000 traffic daily...anybody can help ?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST soft for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 12:00:38 AM »
I doubt you will get all functionality at web hosting provider and at one place. The best approach would be purchase a dedicated server and install any virtualization like KVM, OpenVZ, XEN etc. Alternately, you can control the complete HyperV via SolusVM or OnApp. This can be offered by any Web Host. For billing, you will need WHMCS installed as back-end of your website which will further integrated with SolusVM and domain registrars such as Enon or Directi. So, that's long process and web hosts cannot offer it.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

CenTex Hosting

• View Profile
    • VPS Web Hosting
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 10:23:15 PM »
With our reseller plans we set you up with a whmcs license as well as let you offer reseller accounts. The only thing on your reseller accounts we would not supply the whmcs license free. We can lease you a copy to give to your customers.

we can also set you up with an enom reseller account.
CenTex Hosting The Next Generation of Hosting
Pure SSD VPS | Reseller Hosting| Shared Hosting
cPanel/WHM | Softaculous | 24/7 Support | Data Migration Included!
BitCoin | PayP

walterfenley

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 08:41:49 AM »
I want to know the best VPS service provider in USA I have to host an image heavy forum and a MediaWiki on separate servers(VPS)
can anyone please guide me through this .provide as many reasons as you can to describe me the best VPS service provider so that I can make the right decision thanks in advance .

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • Cloud Hosting Providers
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2018, 12:48:48 AM »
Hello,
As per your requirement related to reseller hosting, www.host.co.in can provide you at best competitive price compare to others.
Learn More: https://www.host.co.in/linux-reseller-hosting.php

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2020, 02:57:54 AM »
You will find the complete VPS Solution for hosting resellers on the web.

Jennifer Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2020, 04:26:56 AM »
First, you should know what location you want and how much amount of user you have so that you can choose the right and responsive hosting server at your budget. if you haven't high about traffic then you can go with the VPS server, which is responsive and good to run a small site, but if you have millions of traffic per day then you should choose dedicated hosting server. In which you can able to handle your all-access and system and no worry about traffic range.

ae86

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 08:39:58 AM »
My advice to is get a reliable managed VPS plan that comes with a cPanel or a Directadmin installed on the server.
After that just purchase a WHMCS license and install it on your VPS. Then you are good to go with your hosting business.

Some web hosting providers sell WHMCS or other billing software in bundle with their VPS plans. And if you don't want to install WHMCS on your own they should be happy to help you install it with some extra cost.

Jennifer Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2020, 12:09:48 AM »
It completely depends on your requirements, the number of clients you have, your budget, location on you want to serve, and type of your business.

But based on my experience and google suggestion, I would suggest serverwala.org for the best hosting service provider who provides an enhanced level of hosting services and the next level of advantages.

some basic features that you will get with any type of hosting server at serverwala.org
- fastest speed
- 100% website uptime guarantee
- rock-solid security
-100% backup
- a reliable and effective system
- high ram size
- good traffic range
- quick provisioning
- upgraded versions

loveawake.ru

• View Profile
    • Are you 18? Come in and don't be shy!
Where can I find a complete vps solution for hosting reseller
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2020, 12:31:09 PM »
Hi,

Im looking to move one of my AC 7 sites to a new host with dedicated hosting.  This is a site with about 450 GB of bandwidth per month.  I want people who have truly 24x7 access and can recover from backup in a moments notice.  We also heavily modify our sites, so I need unlimited access to the DB.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Moustafa