Author Topic: VPS in NL is needed (KVM)  (Read 5812 times)

shawnturner

• View Profile
VPS in NL is needed (KVM)
« on: May 30, 2017, 03:47:46 AM »
Hello,
I need KVM VPS in Netherlands. I need VPS with 2 extra IP statically routed (!) to the primary IP.
1 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD would be enough for my needs.
I need long term, no port blockage please.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1652190

Explainer Video Example

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: VPS in NL is needed (KVM)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 07:16:50 AM »
Try to contact Obhost.net team. They offer affordable Linux and Windows KVM VPS hosting packages at good rates.
+ the code: LoveOBHost (30% off to any service for the first month). I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 05:52:49 AM »
  I can say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get NL VPS hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 09:40:49 AM »
I second hostsailor.com, this company has successfully combined low prices with a feature-rich service.
This company is flexible enough to serve all your demands. You know, the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive, but there are not many companies which you can rely on. I have nice hosting opportunities dealing with this company.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 03:50:23 AM »
Take a look at http://warez-host.com
They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 06:54:17 AM »
 Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 04:40:21 AM »
I recommend QHoster.com vps hosting to any entity who needs to get a web site up and running.
You’ll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
Rock solid control panel.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 04:54:46 AM »
 I can say Libertyvps.net would be best for NL VPS. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 05:02:09 AM »
You can trust Libertyvps.net. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!