Author Topic: Hourly billing service  (Read 3369 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
Hourly billing service
« on: June 27, 2017, 03:57:06 AM »
Good day!
I have web application so I needed to rent hosting to make some tests.
I prefer to use bitcoins as payment option. Digitalocean cloud hosting service was suitable for my demands, but they don't accept btc.
I've decided to search for some ways to get it and have found bithost.io, they resell DO hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
Hope it would be useful for you too.

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Hourly billing service
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 04:25:50 AM »
 I am sure bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters need if they are looking for digitalocean hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their packages are delivered in minutes.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 03:57:31 AM »
 According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 04:40:52 AM »
Indeed using bithost.io would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean based hosting to buy with crypto-currency on an hourly billing basis e.g. developers to test their applications, to me they seems reliable.