Author Topic: how should be linux vps ?  (Read 36984 times)

florence

• View Profile
how should be linux vps ?
« on: October 26, 2012, 07:23:33 AM »
Linux vps should be maximum server uptime,the hosting company should be provide a best  service and support the chat support is preferred, the most of silly issues may be solved via chat it will impact the server strength. 

smartblolgger

• View Profile
Re: how should be linux vps ?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 03:55:24 AM »
A VPS provides us full control over a slice of a server.

artiyousharma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 06:28:03 AM »
thanks for sharing can you also tell me that what is windows reseller hosting
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:13:31 AM by admin »

mehulagrawaal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 04:11:45 AM »
As linux vps is a user friendly server it must be cost effective and having good control of user.
Coming to Window Reseller Hosting it is a type of hosting where a party gets a hosting services and then resells it to different parties for his own business and profit.
Best in class Affordable VPS Hosting India
Legendary Technical Support Round the clock from Trijit.in

williamrandy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 01:25:31 AM »
Hi,

A Linux VPS is a cheaper alternative. Since Linux is open source, you don’t have to worry about costs associated with licensing fees, or having any kind of special software to run with it.
Works seamlessly with other open source programming languages, like PHP for example, as well as open source applications.

A Windows VPS environment is easier to manage if you don’t have a ton of technical or IT skills in house. It boasts a more familiar GUI or graphical interface. It’s really easy to use – any Windows user will feel comfortable.
If you’re developing in ASP or ASP.NET, the Windows environment is all about integration and support for these scripts.

IvanoFFnurf

• View Profile
how should be linux vps
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 11:59:35 AM »
I bought a VPS server and want to configure it to host phpFox.

Could help me with tutorials and what should I install?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST program for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

PassionRep

• View Profile
how should be linux vps
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 10:08:21 PM »
I am planing for a opt for Linux VPS hosting, Can someone suggest me the list of the best cPanel for Linux VPS server?

Thank you

amitpatil

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 12:38:55 AM »
To get a Linux VPS be sure where you will have full access to the VPS because so many Linux VPS provider doesn’t give the full root access

Silvanut

• View Profile
    • baccarat online
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 03:54:57 AM »
I would like to know how anyone knows. Can you tell me?

niranjaysingh

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 07:33:50 AM »
Once you purchase VPS hosting from the hosting provider, they will send login details of your Linux VPS. In that login details you will get SSH login detail. From SSH login details you can login in your VPS. If you get SSH login details from the hosting provider, it means you have full access on your VPS.

I have been using Linux VPS of Accuwebhosting since 2015 and I never face any problem regarding performance.

Please be informed that in linux VPS, you will get root (Admin) access. You will get a dedicated IP address from which you can do SSH to login in your VPS. You can install any application or software on your VPS.

If you are a non-technical person, I suggest you to purchase Linux VPS Plan with cPanel control panel. With the help of cPanel you can easily manage websites, databases, and email accounts. Many vendors offer cPanel/WHM as an addon- service.

As you want to go Linux VPS hosting, they offer Linux VPS hosting at reasonal rate. They have divided the Linux VPS hosting Plan in two parts: 1) Classic VPS hosting and 2) SSD VPS hosting. Their Classic VPS Plan starts at $7.99/month and SSD VPS Plan starts at $12.00/month.

If we talk about security, their servers are protected with DDoS protection & updated firewalls Security which will give advance security to your website.

They monitor 24x7 hardware equipment of the server and if they notice anything unusual, they solve it immediately. They offer 99.9% uptime guarantee.

They take daily backup of the server to protect the data from an unpredictable disaster.

Their support team agents are very helpful and they resolve the major issue within an hour. Generally, they answered every ticket within 15 minutes and resolve the critical issue within 4 hours. So I personally recommend you to go with Accuwebhosting for VPS hosting.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 07:43:08 AM by niranjaysingh »

sanaeerumey

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 02:28:58 AM »
I would like to know how anyone knowsSee This PhenQ Reviews . Can you tell me?

It was the best time to make this thing fixed (Y)

dpkmlm

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 05:13:50 AM »
Linux VPS Servers are cost-effective and secure servers. it open source network and easy to use for everyone.

petergkh

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 06:45:25 AM »
Before choosing a Linux VPS check these things like CPU, Disk Space, RAM, Bandwidth, Distribution etc for your requirement.

DelbertHal

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2018, 06:11:18 AM »
Before checking out these amazing probiotics for men and choosing a Linux VPS check these things like CPU, Disk Space, RAM, Bandwidth, Distribution etc for your requirement.

Why exactly do PC specs matter btw, Peter? Newbie here.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 05:45:46 AM by DelbertHal »

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • Cloud Hosting Providers
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2019, 01:11:37 AM »
There are thousands of Hosting companies which claim to offer the best VPS Hosting service to its clients and the best part totally depends upon the user who is using. I will answer this question because recently, I have purchased a VPS Web Hosting for my client website. So, I have done a lot of research on VPS hosting provider what should be the configuration of the server, it should be managed or unmanaged. Do normal user can purchase unmanaged VPS hosting.

By all these questions arising in my mind and by doing a lot of research by reading thousands of blogs which they were providing top 10 or top 20 Best VPS Hosting list. It was also a very confusing part to select from the list of 20. The one Company, I see common on the very blog was Host.co.in

When, I landed on Host.co.in, website the first feeling came to mind that they deal only in VPS, Dedicated Server and Fully Managed Hosting service. Then, I started doing research on Host.co.in by all parameters that was described by many bloggers.

Below are the Factors that I considered before purchasing VPS Hosting

As I wanted Linux based VPS Hosting, When I Visited Host's VPS Hosting page, there was clearly mentioned that they provide Linux and Windows-based VPS hosting service.

I have a Technical knowledge on the web server, But my client doesn’t have time to managed all the server requirements and he was not so technically sound. Then I found out that All the Server on Host's is Fully Managed

Last but not the least, Cost, By researching many hosting companies, I Feel that Host.co.in was little costlier than other VPS hosting provider but the features of Host.co.in are awesome, so I decided to go with Host.co.in.
(If you think, Host.co.in is costlier then the Alternatives are eukhost, whuk and bodhost)

Offers

This part is always useful before purchasing Hosting service. Host.co.in provides discounts and deals on every occasion and you can save up to 20% on your 1 Year hosting bills.

I can say you there are into the serious business providing Fully Managed VPS Hosting service to its clients and they take care very well. I would recommend you to go with HOST.CO.IN

Learn More Here: www.host.co.in