Author Topic: e-commerce hosting  (Read 5956 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
e-commerce hosting
« on: July 29, 2015, 07:40:24 AM »
 I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
What are your views on Kvchosting.com ssd hosting opportunities?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: e-commerce hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 06:31:20 AM »
Get 20% OFF for life on any SSD VPS or Regular Hosting packages with FREE 2GB RAM Use the coupon “VPSMD15” (for NEW CUSTOMER only)

I'd like to express the point that Kvchosting.com service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

Great value for money!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 05:06:35 AM »
As I know Kvchosting.com can be good meeting all your needs. Services are not expensive ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 08:16:00 AM »
I have been with many Linux hosting companies and downtownhost.com beats them all in pricing and support.
They're known to be a little pricier than other providers perhaps, but I switched to them from a lower-priced provider so I could get honest feedback about my site and about my business.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 05:48:46 AM »
 According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 04:47:22 AM »
 As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 08:21:03 AM »
You know hostlatch.com plans are good for hosting any e-shops with.
They are focused on delivering shared hosting, the prices are really cheap and the level of hosting and support team services are very high. 

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 07:17:07 AM »
I would like to say that kvchosting.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 01:33:24 AM »
I always recommend hosting service from 4goodhosting.com. They have hosted my ecommerce site for half a year now without any downtime. Servers are very fast and very solid. Its 4x more faster even though my products are getting bigger day by day. Their support is really helpful especially when needed. I am very satisfied with this host.