Author Topic: need good vps  (Read 8702 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
need good vps
« on: September 07, 2015, 04:19:07 AM »
 Would like to choose a good vps hosting. The one I know is webhostingzone.org, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
So, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?
Any better options?

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
Re: need good vps
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 12:31:08 AM »
I am not sure with the web hosts you mentioned. However, before you choose any Web Hosting provider, I recommend to know its reliability and stability by simply Googling it.

If you are looking for any other suggestion, I would highly recommend AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting.com offers an excellent US based VPS Hosting services. All VPS plans are backed up by the Top notch hardware specification and supported by excellent technicians. Following is the customer review link if you would like to refer:

http://customerlobby.com/reviews/10052/accuwebhostingcom/
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 04:49:18 AM »
IMHO, http://vpsnine.com/ is the best solution for your needs. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
It turns out that this host does an excellent job of hosting my website. Their website is professional and straightforward!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 03:36:08 AM »
 I can say webhostingzone.org is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 04:06:47 AM »
If you need good VPS hosting, I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. VPS servers runs very fast without any interruption or outages. Pricing is competitive, over all features is amazing, support is always available 24 hours and responds in few minutes not hours. I have never seen such an elite service! Just try them and you won't regret.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 04:39:54 AM »
I chose Solvps.com a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well.. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 04:01:05 AM »
I see that with hosting from webhostingzone.org everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 04:32:53 AM »
Why not to give http://findmeavps.com/ a try?
You know, it is free vps search service, it is so quick and easy that you will find the best vps hosting solutions for your needs.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 01:21:28 AM »
I like vpb.com- it is reliable option. They offer servers in variety locations:like  UK, USA , Mexico, Canada, Italy,France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore so on.