Author Topic: vps or dedicated servers  (Read 5830 times)

Aprilpan

• View Profile
vps or dedicated servers
« on: October 22, 2015, 03:16:51 AM »
Hi,

I need One Suggestion from Hosting Expert I have a Online Shopping Site Gudden-Online Shopping is currently running on Sheared Server i want to move its on Personal server but i don't have more idea about dedicated or VPS.I just got some idea from my friends choose on vpb.com.does it trustable? so please help me choose best server VPS or Dedicated and Why?

Thanks

buttony

• View Profile
Re: vps or dedicated servers
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 07:16:03 PM »
I recommend you to use VPS service offered by 4Goodhosting.com. It is one of the most professional and exceptional support I've dealt with in the past 3 years. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup and I received very fast and informative responses from the support agents. The overall speed and performance is outstanding because my website is always up without any issues. I am very happy and impressed working with them.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 07:47:55 AM »
For VPS I would recommend findmeavps.com which is free service for vps hosting search.
Their team will find the best vps hosting solution according to your specific needs and requirements.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 06:04:29 AM »
For VPS, I would highly recommend Vpsnine.com cheap vps deals. Pricing is great, their vps plans start from $9/mo.
According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

TO.oL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 03:08:38 PM »
Generally VPS should be preferred. With a dedicated server you always have to deal with dying hardware components which will cause downtime and management is also more complicated. A VPS can easily be backed up completely and won't suffer from any hardware damages. With current cloud hosting provider who have SSD storage and whatnot you will have the same performance with a virtual server that you'd have with a dedicated one (that is unless the provider oversells).

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 07:26:15 AM »
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
I know that zetservers.com is a good choice if you need stable vps or dedicated server that are ddos protected. LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 07:43:00 AM »
 I'd like to say that Libertyvps.net would be good to get vps hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 03:38:31 AM »
   May I recommend VPSGet.com services. With their plans you will get stable managed solutions, 24/7 real support and affordable pricing. They are also offering a variety of promos and discounts.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 03:30:18 AM »
  I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Exmasters.com is providing solid servers with hgih available support team and featured cheap plans.