Author Topic: Need 10 gbs of disk space hosting  (Read 5326 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Need 10 gbs of disk space hosting
« on: December 03, 2015, 05:37:07 AM »
i'd like to order nice hosting solutions with 10 gbs of space and 120 gbs of data transfer.
It should also have unlimited e-Mail, virus and spam protection, free siteBuilder.
What can you say about demontech.net and their web hosting solutions?
Could any one help me in this case?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
Re: Need 10 gbs of disk space hosting
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 05:14:04 AM »
  I'd like to say that smart-web-host.com would be perfect to get hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 05:30:08 AM »
I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. Since I've been a member, I've been nothing but pleased with the exceptional service they provide. Their web hosting packages includes a full list of features that provides everything I need. Servers runs very fast and the uptime is perfect. Support is online 24 hours and always ready to assist. They respond in minutes and not hours just like my previous providers. Go ahead and check them out.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 06:05:48 AM »
Their network is brilliant, I've not noticed any downtime or connection problems, when pinging the server it's less than 50MS, which Is brilliant due to my poor home internet connection. My server hardware has so far been functioning very well.
I'd recommend Demontech.net
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 05:29:21 AM »
According to my experience smart-web-host.com is perfect option for your needs. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time, you will be pleased.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 05:38:10 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Highly recommend HostDepot.com for anyone looking for reliable hosting and support services. Here is your new coupon code for 50% off at time of order for most hosting and email products, use the code: WML35M1HRC
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.