Author Topic: VPS deal ... which way should I go?  (Read 3735 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS deal ... which way should I go?
« on: March 01, 2018, 08:30:23 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from hostwinds.com and oissite.com, which plan would you use being in my place?   

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal ... which way should I go?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 01:14:05 AM »
Try kvchosting.net -  they are #1 for SSD hosted solutions and they can provide low prices for that since they own all facilities.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 08:36:51 AM »
I like this web host and will definitely continue using Hostwinds.com hosting services.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Recommended.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 09:23:29 AM »
A2hosting.com and QHoster.com VPS deals are worthwhile due to their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exceptions.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 04:19:43 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds.com is well-known Litespeed super fast web host.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.