Author Topic: Offshore VPS in Netherlands?  (Read 4233 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Offshore VPS in Netherlands?
« on: April 25, 2018, 04:57:20 AM »
I need offshore VPS web hosting with 50 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin
Netherlands server location.

What can you tell me about warez-host.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
Where can I read TRUE customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: Offshore VPS in Netherlands?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 08:46:48 AM »
Hostsailor.com and hostwinds.com VPS deals are worthwhile.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Prices are competitive.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 02:58:12 AM »
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

I started using warez-host.com offshore VPS hosting 6 months ago on the recommendation of a co-worker of mine. I'm amazed at the level of service that they provide given the price they charge. I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth and other resources  you get.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 07:05:49 AM »
It seems to me that you need also looking at QHoster.com and their VPS in NL plans.
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 06:33:43 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Swisslayer.com and their offshore servers hosting service.

Their packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

kapcho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 11:51:52 AM »
I tried different hosting companies. These are the some companies which accepting bitcoin as payment. Good one are pretty expensive and cheap had low specs. But here is the list I recommend you to check.
PawnHost
Hostinger
Namecheap
Host1Plus
WebHostingPad
Qhoster
HawkHost
GlowHost

I personally love pawnhost as they have speed server and price is also not bad. Have a good day.