Author Topic: Help me please to opt for the best company ...  (Read 2972 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Help me please to opt for the best company ...
« on: December 13, 2018, 09:15:07 AM »
Help me please to opt for the best company comparing accounts from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com, so which way would you sign up with?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Help me please to opt for the best company ...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 03:06:28 AM »
I appreciate QHoster.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 03:31:26 AM »
Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

You will be pleased running your web sites at QHoster.com servers, this is why:
- Cost: One would like to have lower cost but will not mean to compromise quality.
- Good Servers: Hardware matters, old vintage slow and outdated severs may not be able to handle modern day websites.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 02:05:13 AM »
I can add that QHoster.com have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

Give these guys a try.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 04:36:12 AM »
Hello Friend,

I've checked the Shared plan of the Qhoster.com, and it is litter costly because you can host only one domain @2.54/month. They offer Hosting Plan Mini at 2.54/month with Quarterly billing cycle. In the Mini Plan, you can host only one domain with unlimited bandwidth, email, and database with cPanel control panel.

Asvhost.com doesn't offer Shared hosting service. They offer VPS hosting at $8.00/month. They don't provide live chat support which is the main drawback of his service. If you face any issue, you will have to contact them through a support ticket which may take an hour to get a response.

If you are looking for the best hosting company with Shared hosting plan, then I suggest you go with AccuWebhosting. We offer Shared hosting service at a reasonable rate. In our Shared hosting plan, you can host unlimited website/domains. Currently, we offer 15% off on our Shared Plan. This offer is valid for the lifetime for your order.

Our Shared hosting plan starts at $3.09/month. In personal web hosting plan, you will get 10 GB SSD disk space, 500 GB monthly Bandwidth, 150 email accounts, Free website migration, unlimited MySQL databases, and Free Domain name registration with 30 days money back Guarantee.

We do provide support through live chat/email/ticket with 24x7x365 days. We have content-rich knowledge article which will help you to solve the issue from your end.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers