Author Topic: VPS hosting in India?  (Read 7650 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
VPS hosting in India?
« on: March 28, 2014, 06:28:26 AM »
I need to buy hosting for my websites in India, I'm really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems.
Sometimes website does not open and I am looking my business. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names.
What do you know about services from Webwerks.in? Are their VPS hosting services reliable?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting in India?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 03:34:59 AM »
Webwerks.in is known for its flexible payment options to suit any budget.
Since 1996, it has been providing reliable hosting services and many webmasters appreciate them.
They offer 24/7 customer support services, so you can contact them directly and get all the things cleared.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 01:57:51 AM »
  If you are looking for quality hosting provider with powerful servers use AJKservers. Their customer care is at highest level, support staff is skilled and prices are low.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 04:39:54 AM »
Well, I was really impressed by webwerks.in hosting deals and features:
 - Backup Storage
 - 24x7 Support
 - Global Traffic Director (GSLB Services redirect traffic across continents to the closest server. Get to the audience quicker.)

Go ahead and give them a try. Their vps hosting plans look affordable.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

mohankranthis

• View Profile
    • TRIJIT CLOUD VPS
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 11:25:16 PM »
Give us your configuration requirements and budget limitation details so that to help you with best plan possible in the market.
TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - Best Datacenter Services Provider |  VPS HOSTING INDIA

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 04:14:55 AM »
You should go with Webintellects.com affordable deals. They are experienced hosting provider which plans are featured, support team is knowledgeable and prices are low.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 04:38:10 PM »
You need to stay away from Indian hosts. As far as I know 4Goodhosting is great for VPS hosting services. I personally use them to host my forum sites. They provide 100% uptime. Their support team is highly qualified, fast and well experienced. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 01:17:22 AM »
  I know that with Exmasters.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 01:31:03 AM »
    I recommend you to use Zeropid.com vps solutions. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.

Emma28

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2020, 12:45:09 AM »
If you are looking for the best VPS Hosting in India then you should search on SERP it is the best way to find your hosting and server in your budget. There are lots of options for your business you can pick the best option for your trading in your budget.

marythomas

• Serverwala is the fastest growing Data center.
    • View Profile
    • Serverwala
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2020, 01:25:30 AM »
Are you looking for cheap VPS hosting in India then I will suggest you Serverwala data center? It is the most eco-friendly hosting provider as it incurs very low cost and it is something on which you can rely for lifetime. As it is too reliable that it can take your online business to the heights. It also offers you very dedicated servers at a very low cost which is another beneficial factor for you. You can also have unlimited domain names as many as you need for the better and successful management of your business. Its VPS services are so cheap that you can afford to buy it and you don't have to fall in the category of shared hosting.
I am a technical expert at Serverwala Data Center. I have 5 years of experience in professional marketing. Our company marketing and sales platform that helps grow your business. We provide excellent support, cheap prices. Always quick responses to any of your needs!