Author Topic: Help with VPS  (Read 9163 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
Help with VPS
« on: April 28, 2014, 06:02:25 AM »
Greetings over there! Please help to define what hosting provider will be best to get vps from? I need 1gbps port, high stability and good management support. After some research I've found hostsailor.com services. Do you have any experience dealing with them?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Help with VPS
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 05:43:08 AM »
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan.
How much do you require?
Can say that Dailyrazor.com is one of the most reliable to get VPS hosting plans.

They have Live chat support that is always online. try to contact them and get all the things cleared.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 05:12:04 AM »
 I know that Kvchosting.com is reliable vps provider with quality service. You will get high uptime and useful features for low prices. Support is always ready to assist.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 11:35:45 AM »
Look at VPS deals which hostsailor.com provides.
They have solid servers which work with no glitches.
They provide a variety of operating systems, Gig connections, hardware raid10 and many more.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 04:38:18 PM »
You need to widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers. One of the best host I used right now is 4Goodhosting.com. They are offering high quality support, stable servers with reasonable pricing. I have been with them for more than 2 years but everything is fine. Your needs will be filled if you try them today.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 05:41:18 AM »
Give Jumpline.com a try. They offer nice VPS hosting solutions along with 50% off special.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 02:36:11 AM »
If you are looking for powerful virtual servers take a look at Maxihost.com.br services. Their uptime and performance is outstanding.

thedomain21

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 06:28:50 PM »
Greetings over there! Please help to define what hosting provider will be best to get vps from? I need 1gbps port, high stability and good management support. After some research I've found hostsailor.com services. Do you have any experience dealing with them?
i have got my vps from alienvps till now i have got no problems with them hosting is fine and cheap.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 03:52:25 AM »
Why not to give Qualityhostonline.com?
Their vps hosting solutions look affordable.
The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. For example WordPress, just choose the WordPress script, fill out your info and click a button and it builds the database for you.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 05:28:12 AM »
I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. Choosing Kvchosting.com will be best idea to my mind. You will receive high quality service, featured plans and knowledgeable support.

Emma28

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 01:45:29 AM »
If you looking for the VPS For Forex with 24*7 Client Support then you can search on the SERP there are lots of companies that provide limited service with their hosting server. I suggest you Serverwala Data Center, It is the best web hosting that offers too many services with all hosting and server. It has a fully dedicated team to handle all client's queries. Serverwala provides many facilities with all VPS like 24*7 customer support, Unique IP Address, High-quality Network system, hardware, and many more.