Author Topic: going to host high-traffic web site in Europe  (Read 1621 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
going to host high-traffic web site in Europe
« on: September 02, 2021, 01:15:54 AM »
Hi,

I am going to host a high-traffic web site in Europe and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on Exmasters.com server hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
Re: going to host high-traffic web site in Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 04:53:32 AM »
There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
You are looking for a web hosting provider for your high-traffic web site then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your high-traffic web site, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host an high-traffic website.
I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.

kanebend

• View Profile
Re: going to host high-traffic web site in Europe
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 03:17:54 AM »
I'm looking for a hosting service to host my own website, and I've seen that some providers provide inexpensive Linux and Windows web hosting options. So, should I go with Windows or Linux?
smash karts