Author Topic: Affordable dedicated server required  (Read 2140 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Affordable dedicated server required
« on: February 17, 2022, 01:15:01 AM »
Hi,
I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server.
The application shall be accessed by over 10k users. Mainly a database oriented application.
What server configuration i need to host this.
Can I trust hostnamaste.com server hosting? Any feedbacks? What host is better?

Thanks and Regards
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Affordable dedicated server required
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 03:42:40 AM »
Hey there!
I'm not aware with hostnamaste.com server hosting, however I would suggest that you look into reviews and support services before settling on a provider since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes awhile to complete. Check out web reviews.
Also do check out this essential features that a good and reliable hosting provider should offer;
1. Uptime
2. Available storage
3. Monthly traffic
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer support
Thank You...

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 06:41:13 AM »
If you are looking the best and cheap dedicated server hosting for your business I will recommend Host.co.in one of the best dedicated server provider in India. Also they are running the best deal on Dedicated Server - Save 10% OFF on all dedicated server plans - Use Code DSH10. Offer is limited period.

Visit Here: https://www.host.co.in/dedicated-server

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 04:50:05 AM »
I believe that hostnamaste.com web host is good if you do not need to contact support team at all and this is such kind of hosting provider!
I feel really lucky to have happened onto a company that does business the way I do, by exceeding customer expectations.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2022, 03:08:27 AM »
There are many outstanding alternatives for managed dedicated server solutions in the market, but the most crucial thing to consider is security and dependability. I'd like to recommend our services, which feature a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee, 24x7 customer support, free SSL and free domains, and much more. We have a track record of delivering customer service that results in complete client satisfaction. Furthermore, our solutions are reasonably priced and quite dependable. Checkout once!