Author Topic: Shared account to have a deal with ...  (Read 1365 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Shared account to have a deal with ...
« on: November 08, 2022, 09:07:36 AM »
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are nice for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 12:46:10 AM »
I suppose kvchosting.net is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 03:35:32 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its entry-level package for shared hosting is available for just one dollar per month. In addition to that, it provides limitless bandwidth, c-panel access, SSD storage, included email accounts and databases, a free website builder, and free installation and transfer.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 10:33:25 AM »
The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration. Web Hosting plans start at $3/month.

Visit for web hosting plans: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 12:04:55 PM »
Check out plans from reliable hosts like hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.  I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 12:23:27 AM »
Like kvchosting.net - For the new user also the online help section is very useful and overall the marketing suite they have is much better than those on offer elsewhere.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2022, 01:21:58 AM »
I highly recommend hostingsource.com cheap web hosting to those who want a stable, fast provider. Powerful servers located in the USA.
The tech support is great and the response time is incomparable.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 04:19:15 AM »
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent web hosting service, don't hesitate, NetShop ISP will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support.
These guys stayed with me through the whole signup period and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome