Author Topic: Fast Opencart VPS in North India?  (Read 1410 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Fast Opencart VPS in North India?
« on: December 02, 2022, 01:17:23 AM »
Hello,
I have Opencart based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? (and is there any example website)
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting? Are they trustworthy? Any reviews, please?

I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: Fast Opencart VPS in North India?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 09:05:25 AM »
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 09:37:50 AM »
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are the best to have a deal with due tot heir top-notch services.
No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 02:43:05 AM »
Quite simply Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS is the best business I have ever dealt with, and at 47 years old I've dealt with a few...
Consistently first class and fast service, which in my opinion goes above and beyond! Many thanks!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2022, 02:58:50 AM »
From the begining stages of design to the customer service and support, Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS web host listened to our needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond our expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2023, 02:25:03 AM »
My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. Recommend Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS to others.
The features and free bonuses they offer are really cool and very helpful for a webmaster who want to build new web site and host it immediately within minutes.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs