Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs black.host  (Read 1310 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs black.host
« on: March 22, 2023, 12:53:10 PM »
Plans from rockhoster.com and black.host are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to go?

Shaiira

• View Profile
    • Gift-cards
Re: rockhoster.com vs black.host
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 02:19:00 AM »
Hi!
I can't help you choose but I can tell you that it is good to compare the plans and their features offered by both rockhoster.com and black.host. You should consider factors such as the amount of RAM, storage capacity, bandwidth, CPU cores, and other features included in each plan.

What is also super important: check the uptime guarantee, server locations, and customer support provided by each hosting provider. In case you encounter any issues it is best to have a provider with good uptime and reliable customer support.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 12:45:47 AM »
Choose reputed and reliable host like for instance:
1) Rightservers.com
2) Hostnamaste.com
3) Sectorlink.com
The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 10:00:09 PM »
Rockhoster.com - is a web hosting provider that offers a variety of hosting solutions such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. They have servers located in various locations around the world, and they claim to provide high-quality hosting services at affordable prices. They also offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24/7 customer support.

Black.host -   is also a web hosting provider that offers a range of hosting solutions, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. They focus on providing secure hosting solutions for businesses and individuals, and they claim to use the latest technology and security measures to protect their customers' data. They also offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24/7 customer support.

To determine which web hosting provider is better for you, you may want to consider factors such as pricing, server performance, customer support, security, and the specific features that you need for your website. It may also be helpful to read reviews and compare the offerings of each provider.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2023, 04:14:27 AM »
Great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with rockhoster.com and been great host.
I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs