Author Topic: hostingsource.com vs rockhoster.com  (Read 1124 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
hostingsource.com vs rockhoster.com
« on: May 03, 2023, 11:30:13 AM »
VPS account is needed ... which one is better to  have a deal with - hostingsource.com or rockhoster.com?

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 03:00:53 AM »
Both HostingSource and RockHoster are web hosting providers that offer a variety of hosting solutions, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and more. Here are some key differences between the two:

1) Price: HostingSource tends to be more expensive than RockHoster, especially for their dedicated server plans.

2) Features: Both providers offer similar features such as cPanel, SSD storage, and 24/7 support. However, HostingSource includes additional features such as free backups and a wider variety of hosting plans.

3) Support: Both companies provide excellent customer support, with multiple channels available, including live chat, email, and phone.

4) Server locations: HostingSource has servers located in the USA and Europe, while RockHoster has servers in the USA, Canada, Germany, and the Netherlands. This could be a significant factor if you have a specific geographic location in mind for your hosting needs.

Overall, both HostingSource and RockHoster are reliable web hosting providers with similar features and excellent customer support. Your choice between the two will likely come down to your budget and specific hosting needs.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 12:32:52 PM »
VPS accounts from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms.
The uptime has been fantastic and the support staff is always responsive, polite, and helpful. The pricing has also been very satisfactory.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 02:36:57 AM »
I recommend hostingsource.com web hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
After contacting them I got a quick reply that was not automated, but an actual person answering.
Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.
Thanks.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 11:05:51 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: qhoster.com and libertyvps.net.
I have nothing but great things to say about their services.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.